This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure for more info.
1. We love this brass afro queen bracelet from Afrohemien. It’s a large 2.5″ wearable art piece with an adjustable cuff.
2. Duafe is an Adinkra symbol, shown in these colorful hand-painted earrings. According to the description, they are made with “love, mami wata, peace, divine energy, Zulu ancestors, sublime, freedom, good energy, yemeya, spiritual, happiness, passion.”
3. These afro silhouette earrings take me back to the afro of the 60’s and 70’s. They’re wooden and make a statement at 3.5″ long.
4. Sankofa, which is probably the most recognizable Adinkra symbol, represents learning from the past. These earrings are made from lightweight and responsibly sourced birch wood that is laser cut.
5. More earrings! This time highlighting another natural fave – the puff. These include hand painted red black and green details on wood.
6. Yes please. This purse is almost too good. We want one right now.
7. Who else grew up with moms and aunts wearing cameos? They didn’t look like this back then did they!? Love.
For more natural health, beauty, and lifestyle inspiration, join me on Instagram and Pinterest.