This page may contain affiliate links. Read our full disclosure for more info.
1. We love this brass afro queen bracelet from Afrohemien. It’s a large 2.5″ wearable art piece with an adjustable cuff.
2. Duafe is an Adinkra symbol, shown in these colorful hand-painted earrings. According to the description, they are made with “love, mami wata, peace, divine energy, Zulu ancestors, sublime, freedom, good energy, yemeya, spiritual, happiness, passion.”
3. These afro silhouette earrings take me back to the afro of the 60’s and 70’s. They’re wooden and make a statement at 3.5″ long.
5. More earrings! This time highlighting another natural fave – the puff. These include hand painted red black and green details on wood.
6. Yes please. This purse is almost too good. We want one right now.
7. Who else grew up with moms and aunts wearing cameos? They didn’t look like this back then did they!? Love.
Tag us on Instagram to share your best natural hair and lifestyle tips. For more natural beauty and lifestyle inspiration, join us on Pinterest.