If you’re like me, you’ve been saving your pennies and stalking your favorite natural hair product websites and social media pages for upcoming Black Friday deals. I have a short list of products I’ve been wanting to try, and other faves I’m planning to snag on sale.
If you’ll be doing lots of online shopping, sign up for Ebates to get money back on purchases from thousands of stores including Carol’s Daughter and Sephora. I’ve been using them for years, and I love saving an additional few dollars on things I would buy anyway.
Every time you make a purchase from one of their participating stores, they credit your account with a percentage of the sale. Once you’ve accumulated more than $5 they send you a payment via Paypal or check! It’s a great way to save even more money on your online purchases without any extra work.
Black Friday Deals on Natural Hair Products
- 20-50% off depending on order size
Code: BLACKFRIDAY20, BLACKFRIDAY30, BLACKFRIDAY40, BLACKFRIDAY50
- Up to 50% off plus free shipping
- 30% off bundles plus free Key Lime Truffle Shampoo bar for orders over $65
- 16oz Cocoa Creme Clay Wash – $25
- Her Bar – Buy 1 full size get 1 mini free
- 30% Off Black Friday
- 25% off Small Business Saturday
- 20% off Cyber Monday
- Buy 1 get 1 free
- Buy 2 get 1 free
- 30% off + free shipping
- Code: B5SHIP
Pop! Curl Color Temporary Hair Color
- 30% off + free shipping on orders of $60 or more
- $20 off
- 50% off
- Buy 1 get 1 50% off Deep Conditioner, Twisting Butter, and Moisturizing Cream
- Holy Grail Collection Bundle – $99
This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure for more info.
For more natural health, beauty, and lifestyle inspiration, join me on Instagram and Pinterest.
Thanks for the Pop! Curl Color – this is a great way to try out colors before I commit to permanently dyeing it. I’ve been thinking about a pastel pink, lavender or something like the blush for spring, but in all honesty, it might still be purple lol.