Going plant based but not sure what to eat?
You watched a documentary or talked to a friend about going plant based and you’re convinced it can help you.
Maybe your pants are harder to button than they used to be, you need more energy, or your doctor told you you need to make a change. Maybe being at home a lot has you hitting the snacks a bit more than usual.
You think going plant based might be the answer you need to start feeling better.
You got excited and saved a bunch of new plant based recipes on Facebook or Pinterest…
But the truth is you end up not making them. You’ve never heard of some of the ingredients, there’s so many steps, and you don’t have time to make a complicated recipe at the end of a long day.
Your old recipes seem so much quicker and easier. You’re lost on what to eat.
You feel better than you did before, but deep down you worry that you aren’t getting enough nutrients.
It’s hard to try something new after a long day when you need food now.
Going plant based sounds great, but it’s frustrating trying to get started and stay consistent when you don’t know what to eat.
It’s stressful trying to cook this way when you don’t have recipes that are easy to make.
All the different ways of eating are confusing – vegan, vegetarian, plant based, whole food plant based…you’re not sure which is even which. You’re spending hours on Facebook groups or Googling for recipes and trying to make sure you’re doing it right.
You just need to know what to eat and how to make it without spending all night in the kitchen.
Plant Based Kitchen Makeover helps you easily stock your kitchen with plant based ingredients so that you can get food on the table with less stress, even if you don’t love cooking.
- Shop for plant based ingredients without stress
- Make easy plant based meals in less time
- Feel confident that you’re getting all of the nutrients you need
- Incorporate new plant based ingredients into your kitchen
- Understand what’s really plant based and what’s not
- Go from feeling lost trying to figure out what to eat to excited for your next meal
Here’s what you’ll get:
- An in-depth self-assessment
Share your goals, what you like to eat, any food restrictions, and more
- A 30 minute strategy call
We’ll review the assessment and make a plan to stock your kitchen for plant based cooking
- My Plant Based Kitchen Starter Kit, which includes:
- Hand-sized portion guide
Discover what to eat and how much for balanced, nutrient-packed meals that will fuel your body and mind.
- Goal-driven customization
Want to lose fat, build muscle, or just improve your overall health? I will customize your portion guide to support you in reaching your goals sustainably, without weighing and measuring your food, counting calories, or looking up food points.
- Daily portion tracking sheet
Visualize what you’re eating each day to stay on track with your goals the easy way.
- Eat More / Eat Some / Eat Less Guide
Know which foods will help you reach your goals and which ones will set you back.
- Grocery Shopping List
An easy checklist to shop for plant based ingredients at the grocery store or online.
- Staple Food Prep Cheat Sheet
An easy reference guide for preparing plant based staple foods such as grains and legumes.
- Simple Meal Ideas
My favorite ideas for quick, tasty, and balanced plant based meals that anyone can make.
- Hand-sized portion guide
- A 30 minute follow up call
After two weeks, we’ll review what’s going well and what’s not and make a plan of action
- An email summary of each call with your action steps
I’ll outline everything we talked about so you won’t have to remember everything
Who am I?
Hi, I'm Kaya. I help busy, motivated women who want to eat better but need support. I offer simple tools to help you learn to eat well for life.
Why should you listen to me?
Well, I have a Bachelor's degree in Biology.
I'm certified in Plant-Based Nutrition.
I'm currently studying for my Nutrition Coaching certification.
But perhaps more importantly, I've been eating clean for several years and plant-based for the last two.
I know the struggles of learning a whole new way of eating all on your own, Googling and pinning recipes and blogs all night only to still be uncertain that you're "doing it right."
I can help you cut through all of the Google searches and Facebook group posts, and focus on what you need to know.
Let's get started!
- Click the button below to sign up
- Shortly after your purchase, you'll receive an email with instructions to complete your assessment
- Once you complete and return your assessment, I'll send you a link to book your 30 minute phone session
- After our call, I’ll send you a detailed summary of our talk, your Starter Kit, and a link to book our 30 minute follow up call
- You'll feel excited and relieved that you finally know what to eat!