Are you ready to eat better and feel better,
but need support and accountability to make it happen?
Eat Better Academy is designed for busy women who want to move more, eat better and feel better in their skin
- You know you need to eat better but you have a lot of other responsibilities and feel like you have no bandwidth to focus on it
- There's so much nutrition advice out there (should you meal prep, cut carbs, go keto, try a detox?) and you're not sure where to start, or you get started but end up derailed by life
- Your don't have a lot of people around you who encourage you to take care of your health
- You sometimes eat out of anxiety, stress, boredom, or habit rather than hunger
- You've tried popular diets, teas, detoxes, or extreme workout programs and they work for awhile but you eventually end up back where you started
- It's hard to get and stay motivated when you're so busy, stressed, and overwhelmed
You're ready to finally make a lasting change for your health, with support and accountability along the way.
You Don't Have to Do It Alone
- Having someone in your corner at all times to help you make a plan and stick to it, walk you through your challenges and celebrate your successes
- Knowing exactly what you need to do each day to make your goals a reality
- Eating well without counting calories or points
- Feeling confident that you have support and accountability to keep going when life gets hectic
- Eating real food and and being satisfied at the end of your meals - no going hungry
- Never fearing carbs or fat again
- Having a clear path to return to (and being welcomed back without judgement) if you get off track
- Being done with quick fixes and making a real change that sticks
Hi, I'm Kaya
I created Eat Better Academy to help you build healthy habits slowly and sustainably for results that last.
I cut through all the confusing nutrition advice and elaborate diet programs and get back to basics.
I’ll walk you step by step through a proven healthy eating program, helping you build a foundation that will stay with you for a lifetime.
In Eat Better Academy, you'll learn to...
The best part? You'll learn to ditch perfectionism and trying to overhaul everything all at once. We'll go step by step, one healthy habit at a time.
This is a sensational program, which enables the participant to receive the type of one-to-one guidance and support that is often necessary for beginning and sticking with a healthy lifestyle plan. The support of your coach enables you to personalize every aspect of the program, which includes a plethora of resources to help you understand food and yourself. I believe that I have grown as a person and my confidence for a healthier lifestyle has been boosted.
Here's what you'll get:
All 100% online, so you can join from anywhere in the world.
Enroll today to start the new year off right - program starts on January 4th, 2021.
Most flexible - pay month to month*
12 months paid in full
Most cost effective - save $179!
Plus these pay-in-full bonuses...
*Payments are withdrawn automatically on a bi-weekly basis (at $74.50, half the monthly rate) for your convenience. Two month minimum commitment.
The Best Time to Start Taking Control of Your Health is Now
So often, we know we need to make a change for our health, but we're so busy taking care of everyone and everything else that we don't take action.
The thing is, you can't pour from an empty cup. Start taking care of yourself now so that you can keep showing up in your life for the people and places that need you.
Any time you invest money to work with a coach, there’s a risk, right? What if it doesn’t work? What if this isn’t as good as she said?
Let’s look at the best and worst case scenarios:
Best case: You build healthy habits. You have your family and friends asking what you’ve been doing. You get new habits, increase your confidence, and gain the tools to maintain your changes and continue to improve.
That’s the best case.
But what about the worst case?
Worst case: Maybe it doesn’t work. Maybe you’re a few weeks in, and you decide it’s not for you. The program isn’t quite right, or you jumped too soon.
If that’s the case, I’ll give you a refund. You get to keep your customized nutrition plan and all other materials. You’ll know more about eating well and have the skills, but you won’t have to pay for it.
That way, there’s no risk to get started.
Will you give me a meal plan?
I provide meal ideas and recipes for inspiration, but I don't offer meal plans.
Remember that saying about giving a woman a fish versus teaching her to fish?
My approach to coaching involves supporting you in practicing the healthy eating habits that will stay with you for life, rather than telling you exactly what meals to eat and when to eat them.
These practices will equip you to make choices that support your goals whether you're at home with all your meal prepping tools at your disposal, eating at restaurants, or at a friend or relative's house.
Do I have to schedule Zoom calls or in-person meetings?
Eat Better Academy is 100% online and all of our communication is through email and in-app direct messages. This is perfect for busy parents, professionals, students, and others who want to work with a coach but don't have the time or desire to do real time calls.
You'll get the personalized 1-on-1 support you need in a convenient digital format.
Because the program is completely online, it's open to everyone, anywhere in the world.